RE: Post Scirocco meating

Dudes where were you?!?!
What day was this?

Randy I got your message on 2/9 and figured it pertained to that night.
So I went to Outback Steakhouse at 6:30. But no sign of any of you guys.
Were you in your scirocco's? I waited until 7 and then gave up, figuring
that the 45 minute wait for a table was too long.

Oh well, there will be other times.

Jonas
85 Scirocco 2.0