Oil cap leakage...

Hey all -

	I've got a slow leak coming from the oil cap on the engine
block and unless I'm on it at least once a week, some of the oil
finds it's way to the timing belt and this is not good. Anyways,
anybody have an extra cap around (that seals tighter than mine) and
is it a good bet that replacing the cap will fix the problem?

				Ben Patterson, 86' 16v

P.S. Chung' and I were looking at the beastie last night and pulled
the rain tray off and there was enough organic matter in there to
grow food for a small 3rd world country. Naaaaasty.
Ben Patterson 				Cell  - 650.274.7525
Networking/Macintosh			LiNCS - 650.725.4630
Systems Engineer			Email: bpatterson@stanford.edu
CRC-LiNCS/ITSS				Stanford University

"Try to remember there is no spoon..."
					- The Matrix