Repair Horror Story

	I took my '81 Scirocco to Monroe Muffler & Brake for a complete suspension
change, exhaust system and a tierod. The car went in on Saturday and picked
up tonight.... $1200.00 worth of work and not a broken nail!
	How was the job you ask?
	 Not one muffler hanger from the manifold to tailpipe, no clamp on the tail
pipe either. The pipe was resting on the back axle. Grabbing the tail pipe
in my hand removed it with a quick twist.
	The front end alignment was never done, it toes outward by atleast 2".
	They hesitated replacing the water pump because they didn't want to take
off the timing belt and the intermediate gear....
	I may be a female, but I am not stupid. I let them do it as I hate getting
under a car in the snow and cold, they are professionals, they'll do it
right... (Maybe I am stupid, but I have learned my lesson. NO ONE touches my
car, with my copy of Richard Sealet's guide for idiots and a wrench, I will
do it...)
	Any body else have a problem with these folks?