[Fwd: [gtivr6list] ND Show and Mounts]

Update re the ND show from Tim, sent to the GTI VR6 list....

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [gtivr6list] ND Show and Mounts
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 16:50:48 -0800
From: "New Dimensions" <turbotim@newdimensions.com>
To: list@gti-vr6.net

OK De anza decided we would be too much for them to handle so
we have a few options that Michelle is working on. Right now we
are going for Santa Clara University or a park here in Santa Clara.

We believe we will have a fun BBQ and get to meet everyone day
on Saturday at a park. Then the show the next day. We really want
to offer a swap meet also as well as tec seminars all day Sunday.

We are not doing this for profit and really will need lots of help from
the VW clubs and net community. I believe it is time to show
people that we want a show for fun and for helping others not as
another profit center for some business. I hope in the future to get a
commitee of clubs and net list members to take over the show.

Will post info on the show page as soon as we have it. We also will
have all the forms to sign up. Anyone good at making html forms
we can use your help. If you know you want to help out drop
michelle@newdimensions.com a note.

Also noticed the info on mounts being discussed and I just finished
a webpage that shows the Vibra-Technics mounts. Yea I know
they are expensive, so are lots of parts. I will have to put together a
pakage deal when a person buys all 3. Here is the link.
http://www.newdimensions.com/products/
click on mounts

Here is a peak at our 4 cyl. blower kit coming Finally this summer.
Intercooler (air/water) option is in the center of the manifold.
http://www.newdimensions.com/Pictures/super/ndtec_Mk4_1.jpg

Tim (wimpy 2000 4 cyl. GTI)
turbotim@newdimensions.com
http://www.newdimensions.com