Re: MkI door panels (wanted)

While we're on this topic, I am
looking for a near-mint Driver's side black
door panel for an 80-81 S (will a non-S black door
panel do??). Junkyards around here are bare. If
anyone comes across one, lemme know and I'll make
it worth your while to pick it up. I also need a
clean driver's side sun visor for the same to finish
off my interior..Thanks a lot,

p.s. I'm torn as to what dash cluster bezel thingy to use. I'm
     installing a black dash with thick silver stripe and think a silver
     dash bezel might complement it more than the 'S's black bezel. I've
     never seen a silver one (only in pictures) is it tacky?
     Sorry, no woodgrain for me. What do you Mk1 nutters think??

Kareem
'81 Scirocco S   (hibernating)
'88 Scirocco 16v (fighting the elements)