Re: oh please god NO!

Oh, honey, come to Vancouver, BC... I swear that we are the capital of the
world of riced-out vehicles... I saw a VR6 Passat all riced out..shame shame
shame.  Lots of riced out BMWs with their sewer pipe exhaust too.  And it's
always these little shits driving them who think they're king of the
world....

Just my $0.02

Marie

 If you could just see the M3