Re: oh please god NO!

Josh Able wrote:

> Hey...about 5 weeks ago I had a local shop order that Seidle body kit for
> my 87. They ordered it through JT Motorsports in Cali.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!

Those crooks are still in business??

They have a HORRENDOUS reputation out here!  If you could just see the M3
that the owner drives - it would be enough to convince you IMMEDIATELY not
to do business with them!  We're talking FULLY riced-out!  You've never
seen a BMW with crap on it like this car.  Ok, so that doesn't make the
guy a bad businessman.. but their reputation is horrible.  I thought
they were out of business, I haven't heard the name mentioned in eons.

Good luck getting out of this debacle!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0