oh please god NO!

Hey...about 5 weeks ago I had a local shop order that Seidle body kit for
my 87. They ordered it through JT Motorsports in Cali. Well at the time of
ordering JT said about 3 weeks till it arraived. ok. Well now that it is
over 5 weeks I called JT to see when to expect it at my shop...SHIT!!!! OK
they had "four palets"  of seidle parts in customs two weeks ago. two
pallets cleared customs about a week and a half ago. the other two where
cleared yeasterday..sounds fine right............NO. the first two pallets
are missing the shipper has no clue what happend. So right now Iam praying
that my Kit is on the two other pallets that still exist...Not to mention
JT is talking about how the shipping costed more than expected. Anyways I
should know more Thurs. night. Just needed a group to listen me....I should
have found a better way to spend 1500.
Josh Able
87 16v