Re: Cincy - DRAG RACE & SHOW

--- UrGTI@aol.com wrote:
> This sounds like an exellent idea .
> We can run the cars down the long black dyno and settle
> the score amongst the
> list.

That was my thinking.  :)

> Wouldnt it be a sight to see at primarily what was once
> an air cooled show is
> overun with sciroccos .

In past years, the watercooled turnout has been fairly low.
 BUT, depending on list interest, I could see about talking
them into making a Scirocco class in the show for those
interested in showing.  It's been people's choice in the
past, so I don't see why this would be too much of a
problem.  Unfortunatly, you can race OR show, but not both.

Consensus?

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---SOLD :(
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v (2)
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry