Re: HOLY CRAP!

Dude, a decent clutch kit is only $100, watch those dealer prices man,
they are making upwards of 50% mark-up on those parts.  I would source ALL
your parts from potter-dude and find someone else besides the dealer to do
the labor.  Just because they are a dealer dosen't mean they are the best.

Eric

80 Rocco (Daily Driver)
81 Rocco S (2.0 16v swap and restore in progress)

-Kelli Fox