Re: HOLY CRAP! - far from crap

John,

I have seen a lot of Scirocco's including Jan's, and never another even
remotely close.  If he could replace it for twice, or even four times that,
I would completely amazed.

Sciroccos lend themselves pretty easily to boy-racer modifications, and I
think more get screwed up then "improved".  We should all applaud Jan for
resisting the temptations of customization.  He has a little piece of
history that will only become more valuable the longer he "leaves it
alone".  It's not easy, or cheap.  I'm no saint, I have a two litter and
some other junk on my VW.

Jan,

You have an incredible VW.  If it were me, I'd be sweeping up a spot in the
garage and gathering up my tools...

Dan Brideau
http://www.hobbyetc.com/scirocco/