Back with a white '88 16V - Front Speakers?

Just bought a white '88 16V. I've been on the list for a while, but didn't
write since my silver '87 16V was totalled.

Not too much difference except for the guages and horn buttons. Also have a
sunroof and power windows. Found out almost the hard way that you have to
lock or unlock the drivers door to get into the hatch.

Now comes the long process of switching all the aftermarket parts from the
old to new.

I have polk speakers up front, but the fit is not great and required a lot
of cutting. The magnets were definetely too big. What is everone using for
front speakers? I want a direct fit with little or no mods.

Back on the road.
Travis - '88 16V.