Re: Need tools

It is actually referred to as an 8mm by the Snap-on tool guy. I do agree
that it is the size of 6mm. However, if you request a 6mm triple square you
will end up with too small of a tool. For somee reason the fact that it is a
triple square they (tool companies) seem to think that it should be called
an 8mm.

>    You'll need a BFH to get an 8mm hex in the wheel cover hole. It's a
>6mm. You can use a triple square or a hex.
>    Gerry

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI (now with a happy shaved, solenoid operated trunk)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco