RE: help motor mount

Strap wrench.  I assume you're talking about water pump, etc., although I
haven't been following this thread.  If you have access to one, a strap
wrench will be a lifesaver.  If not, you can use an old V-belt for the same
purpose by wrapping it around the pulley and holding it with vise grips.
This method isn't nearly as easy.

Others have recommended sticking one wrench in one bolt to hold the pulley
in place, and using a second wrench to pop each bolt loose.  This worked for
me on the crank pulley, but not on the water pump.

HTH!
Aaron
'84 Scirocco - Woo-hoo!
'70 Bug - hibernating