Re: A good way to ward off those pesky tailgaters

Speaking of asshole tailgaters...my wife was driving to work this morning and
some jerk in a Mazda was up her ass...well, as could be expected, traffic
stopped suddenly and asswipe did not...ran straight into our class III
trailer hitch on the 4x4.  Left a big 'ol hole in his front bumper and a spec
or two of paint on her trailer ball.  That's the second time in 3 months with
no damage to the truck and new "cold air intakes" for the other guy (last
time was a riceboy in an Accord who got what he deserved).  Solid steel beats
plastic every time.

Tom