Re: help motor mount

At 10:35 AM 02/08/2000 -0800, Pei-Chung Ting wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Having some trouble getting bolts off the v-belt
>spindles.  I bought a 6mm socket, but that isn't
>working either.  Can't find  away to immobolize them
>so they just spin when I yank on them.

Did you take the belts off first?  If so that was a mistake.  Unless the
really frozen on it's easier to loosen them with the belts on so they don't
move so much.   Then just loosen them all and then take the belt off
followed by the pulleys.
Good luck.

John Worden
Wayne, Maine
ICQ 1527476
'81 MkI w/2.0 16V (waiting for the spring)
'86 MkII 8V  (also waiting for the spring)
'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4