Re: brake booster

Ya know, maybe my brakes are about to blow up, I dunno but
this past weekend I was running 4 wheel disc setup off a
16v rocco onmy 81s, while still retainign the stock m/c
and brake booster. The breakes worked great, I was going from
60mph to 15mph about 50 times and sometimes I could feel
the tires start to lock up. but all in all I was stopping just
as well as my 16v would. Sure i got some brake fade near the
enf of my sessions but not as much as i thought i'd be expecting
to get running a m/c and booster designed for rear drums.

Oh and to note, near my house is a tight, banked left turn and i usually pull
the e-brake to swing around the turn, with drums
it would just slow down the back enough to pull it around while
still on the gas. Hahaha not the same effect with disc brakes!
my tires locked up and i went fishtailing all over the road and almost in the
ditch before I was able to pull it out. Scared
my passenger shitless(another prev rocco owner). So be warned!

Ryan

compatibility
    hey ya'll, i got another question for ya.  is there a difference between

a 16V scirocco brake booster and any old 8V brake booster?  in other words,

if i were to replace a 16V booster with an 8V booster, would it still be
strong enuff to clamp down on 4 wheel discs???