Re: [mk2] carpet (medium length)

The leak is possibly coming from the roof area if you have the sunroof.  The
hub that your seatbelt slides/retracts through (driver side) is a magnet for
liquid for some reason.  If it gets really bad, when you extend your
seatbelt, you can feel dampness in the belt.  This happened to a guy's
Scirocco in New Mexico, and I'll be damned if I knew why it did that
*shrug*.  When it rained, the floor behind his seat was always wet (soaking)
but the rear seat was dry as a bone.  Go figure....

Steph