Fwd: NW Scirocco Group "April Scirocco Fools Cruise"

<< In a message dated 2/4/00 6:02:57 PM Pacific Standard Time, marie@blaze.ca
writes:

 << I let my boss take my 'rocco to the honda warehouse today... and what does
  he do???  rear ends some guy with a trailer hitch. so now there's a nice big
  trailer hitch imprint on my bumper.

  At least the company insurance is taking care of it.  I can hear Euro
  bumpers calling my name.... >>

 *-*-*-*HELL YEAH!!!!  That's how I got my Eurobumpers!!!!  My girlfriend and
I were sitting at a stoplight and got rear-ended and thrown into the car in
front of us, ruining both bumpers...  The skins themselves are like $300
apiece...  and the energy absorbers $150 (for four of them)...  when you go
to the bodyshop, INSIST that you be compensated for new energy absorbers
too...  then use the $$ and get euros (after it is checked for frame damage).
 If they don't want to pay you until after your car is in the shop (like what
happened to me with the asshole insurance who was responsible for my wreck),
then find a body shop who will est. it for the U.S. spec bumpers, then have
them order the Euros from Autotech...   I got mine painted!!!  They look
great!!  :)   Thank you asshole AIG Insurance!!

 Good Luck.

 Ben Childs
 88 "Flash Silver Metallic" 16v Scirocco
 Portland, Or >>