[mk2] carpet (medium length)

  it got a little warmer today so i took advantage of it and proceeded
to begin installing my power door locks. well, in the process i decided
to try and dry my carpet (one seat at the upholstry shop). i took out
the back seat foot section and sat it downstairs to dry (by the wood
burner). apparently i have a leak not coming from there or the trunk.
it's coming from further up (any ideas?). at any rate, i've been looking
at replacing my carpet with some padding. any recommendations? there was
some black stuff holding the carpet down (what is it?) and finally, if i
were to put padding in, how would i hold the carpet down to it? thanx.
--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com