Fwd: Body Kit parts needed

In a message dated 2/2/00 9:27:20 AM Pacific Standard Time, Vaughn8v writes:

<< In a message dated 2/1/00 5:16:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
XXSpArCoXx@aol.com writes:

 << Anyone have the rear fender flare for a 16v? Oh yeah anyone have
  sugestion on where to get cheap euro Bumpers? I've given up on the big
bumper
  look its getting to me. Or do any of you Euro listers have bumpers for sale
  Drop me a line.  >>

 There should be some listers that have Euro bumpers for sale.  Usually when
they post them they want about $400 or $500 for them.  From Autotech, they
run $795.00.  Of course, you could get lucky like me (he he).  I was sitting
at a stoplight and got rear-ended and thrown into the car in front of me,
ruining my bumper covers and energy absorbers...  I got my Euro bumpers
installed AND painted for free!!  :)  New U.S bumper covers were like $300 a
piece, and the energy absorbers where $300 for the fronts and $300 for the
rears...  so if you get as lucky as I got (rear ended and thrown into the car
in front of me with no other damage, frame or otherwise), demand that you
want new energy absorbers, then just tell the body shop to order the Euros
from Autotech...  otherwise a lister should be able to sell them to you for
like $400 or $500.  A very exspensive cosmetic upgrade, but they are so worth
it, they look sooo much better!

 Ben
 88 "Flash Silver Metallic" 16v Scirocco
 Portland, Or >>