The Black 16v new head and now RUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who invested thier time, energy, tools, parts,
patience, lent me support and kept me encouraged to not just kick in the
tires.

Last night at 8:15 I installed the distributor with new hall sensor (thanks
Chris Delong and Brad Peet) and the new knock box.(thanks to Andre' for his
wiring prowess in diagnosing the problem)   With the head already in place
from this weekends very fun install, the car turned right over, first try.
Again thanks Brad for the timing light to allow me to actually dial it in.
(and the cam sprocket and the spare knock box and the distributor they were
invaluable in the testing proceedure)

There are still a few bugs, such as the temperature idiot light won't stop
blinking, though the temperatures are fine,  nothing is over heating, and
the idle is a tad bit low but other than that it runs like a top and has a
definite difference above 3K rpm...thanks to the port and polish and euro
intake cam by David Ewing.

I honestly never thought I could get this done, in my apartment carport, and
though the project was a challenge, I had some great times working with all
the fellas, hanging out drinking beers and doing something we hadn't done
before. Congrats to everyone WE DID IT...it works!

So when the next paycheck rolls my way, Beers are on me to everyone who
chipped in and lent me support, I couldn't have done it without you, and I
wouldn't want to.  (I'll buy you a soda Chris C.) : )

Special thanks to Shannon Fenton who was there every weekend, and every day
of this frustration.  I may have given up with out his encouragment.