Re: Body Kit parts needed

XXSpArCoXx@aol.com wrote:

>     Anyone have the rear fender flare for a 16v? Oh yeah anyone have
> sugestion on where to get cheap euro Bumpers? I've given up on the big bumper
> look its getting to me. Or do any of you Euro listers have bumpers for sale
> Drop me a line.
> Thanks

You need Scirocco 16v bits? Contact the following party:
Parts 4 Sale: Many VW parts for sale. mostly A1 and A2 stuff, some
performance and cosmetics, scirocco II euro bumpers, 16v Scirocco SS
techtonics exhaust, A2 golf/jetta hood mint condition, Scirocco II BRAND NEW
FACTORY ORIGINAL HOOD, etc, etc.call with needs.
Location: Queens, NY
URL to view pics:
If interested please contact me: scirocco16v@email.msn.com or call
(917)946-2440