FS: scirocco 16v

DON'T EMAIL ME, i am posting this for a friend.

PROJECT CAR!: 1987 16v rocco,
  alpine white
  rolling on 4 14" jetta gli aluminum wheels & tires.
  1.8 16v engine with just under 119k.
  straight body, clean half leather, half cloth interior.
  am/fm cassette, manual windows, non sunroof model car.
  power heated mirrors
  spare parts include:
     second rear wing,
     multiple pairs of headlight assemblies, one with turn signals.
     bumper covers US spec
     4 teardrop alloys in ok shape, (2 new michellins)
     misc. stereo stuff available
     etc. etc.....

  college and lack of funds limits restoration. engine trans and interior
were transplanted from my old rocco to a straight 16v rocco chassis.  Hood
should be replaced.  2 small rust spots around windshield need repair.
Needs breaks, exaust, and motor mounts to finish. Axels, front sway bar,
triangulated brace, and center pipe are still out of car.  I have over $1500
invested so far into this project, i would like to get at least $1250obo, or
possible trades:

  -running rabbit gti
  -3rd generation 2.0L golf or jetta motor, harness, and cpu to
transplant into my '88 golf.
  -rallye golf grille setup for golf
  -16" rims and tires for golf,
  -or what have you