Re: starter won't stop (sometimes) FIXED

Fixed my starter problem.
The starter continued to run all by itself until it fried itself.
Installed a new one, went inside to warm up my numb fingers, came back out
to clean up and the starter was running again.  Checked everything. (or so I
thought). I then started tracing the wires for anything unusual.
The car used to be an automatic and I had a relay setup to get more juice to
the starter. The relay was just sitting under the coolant tank, I've also
been having a little coolant leak recently and the leak was dripping onto
the relay!!!! Relay was the culprit.

Thanks for the suggestions

Ian