CarFax Reports

Hi All,

In the past a few Scirocco listers volunteered the use of their CarFax account
after they signed up for it. I just signed up for 60 days of the CarFax service
myself, thus I am volunteering my account.

Anyone who wants me to run a report for them between now and the beginning of
March, just e-mail me your 17 digit VIN number and I'll e-mail you back the
results.

-Marc

'74 VW Thing in near daily driver condition for sale in Philly PA
    See: http://getty.net/thing/ or e-mail marc@getty.net
'81 VW Jetta Diesel gone to the scrap heap in Dec 97 after 180K Mi
'84 VW Jetta GLi Sold to NJ in Oct '99 See: http://getty.net/jetta/
'84 VW GTI 8v Just got it in October 2000, not much to say yet!
'87 VW SMOKING Scirocco Tornado Red 16V ~194,000 miles in Philly PA
    since 7/2/99 - Before and after pics: http://getty.net/scirocco/