Re: Help

  I think marie could have the answer to problem
1,2&4. If the thermostat is not letting the motor
reach proper temp. your car will run rich cousing
pour fuel milage,low heat output& ruff runing.On
problem 3 try redline trany.oil& make sure your
shifting bushing are in good.
 Good Luck
 Frank Jones
  87 16V