one more week & price?

all i want for x-mas is my rocco on the road.
hopefully by the first weekend in JAN, it will be good
to go.  Heater core is in, radiator next, then timing
belt b4 i go back to school.  Already have the tires.
I'm gettin' giddy!

Anyone know how much the heater and a/c controls are
at dealerships? Every *&^%in' time i bid for it on
ebay, i get outbid, and the person raises the price to
over $50.  It's really starting to get to me.  Are
they really worth that much?

thanx all,
Mick
90 Ford Taurus