Re: Red 16V Scirocco for sale

>>Subject: Re: Red 16V Scirocco for sale
>>Asking only $5,400 obo

hm, reading this, I guess
I was asking not enough when I sold my red 16v this autuum :-))
check out what I sold for $270 :
www.Scirocco2.de/red16v.htm

BTW, I'm happy that my black GTX gets in good hands,
a U.S. list member will take it for $350.
I think that's a pretty fair price for that car.

I wish all the list Merry Christmas and
a great start into 2001 !

Take care of you and your Sciroccos
Dirk

NEW : Scirocco GT II '92 darkgreen-pearl
IN HIBERNATION : Scirocco HORNSTEIN '86 16V     "CABRIOLET"
SOLD : Scirocco GTX '84 montegoblack  "DIGIFIZ"
http://www.Scirocco2.de