Re: blower fan

You'll have to crawl under the dash and locate a white
connector, whose wires go through a grommet located in
the heater box above the accelerator pedal.
Disconnect the connector, carefully push the grommet
thorough the heater box, and then you can carefully
lift the motor out.

Good Luck, I just went through this myself.

Ron