From: "Chris Cavitt" <frion@netzero.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: December 22, 2000 10:18:01 AM GMT
Subject: shaved door handles, and markers.....

well i want too shave my handles, markers, badges and rear wiper...
im trying to gett all the info i can on shaving door handles like prcedures
arts and shit that i would need...
but the filling of the rest anyone have a better idea then bondo? i was
thinking fiberglass but i dont know?
any help would be cool..
thanks
chris