Re: Xmas/hoildays best wishes...

Julie Julie Julie:

In the spirit of holiday giving, cannot we let those
trivial indiscretions in our past lie and dissolve,
like so much winter dog poop?  Especially since my
comments were indeed statements of fact, and further,
intended not to insult buy merely amuse (albeit with
you as the source material).

Allow me to start:  Julie, you are a credit to this
fine list, a shining star (amongst other shining
stars).  I have seen your web site, and compliment you
on your undertaking a unique and challenging task,
bigger than any I have recently tried, for which you
receive my full respect.  For you I wish the best of
luck and pledge my best support in resolving any
difficulties you may encounter.

I trust you are an intelligent and interesting
individual and I am sure you'd make an interesting
neighbor!

To Julie and all:  Enjoy the holidays in a safe and
responsible manner!

Ron

PS Julie:  I actually am looking forward to meeting
you at Daun's next spring.  We can kick the dirt,
punch each others shoulders, and say "oh gorwsh" to
make up.  You go first.