Xmas/hoildays best wishes...

I would like to thank you all for your help with my car. I have gone farther
with these things than I ever expected. To the point that a welder sits next
to my sewing machine..
The psychological abuse due to my gender and (age)is forgiven.... Well
except for Ron.. I do have a score to settle there...

Dave I do want the Shirts, please contact me as I do not have your address
after the system crash...

Again, Merry merry, drive safe and be safe. Don't kill your selves ( or your
cars for that matter) over a holiday.

Julie Macfarlane
'81-8v/FF Scirocco (Mom)
'81-16v/2Y Scirocco (Fronkenstien)
'83-8v/2H Rabbit GTi (Related, but we just don't talk about it....)
www.telenet.net/~juliemac/rocco