Re: (ENGINE) intake polishing

Strange this should show up as I've just restarted polishing a spare
intake I have.  A rotary tool and mucho sand paper have gotten me to the
point I am now.  The best advice I can offer, if you're set on putting
yourself through this, is to get some band sanding strips.  You should be
able to find them at a home improvement store or well supplied auto parts
chain.  They're generally about 2" X 50"/70" ish in length and made out
of an emery cloth so you can rip it lengthwise to make narrower strips
for those hard-to-reach spots.

The BEST advice is to take the route Kevin did and shell out the bucks.
I will NEVER start another one!

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/