Re: (ENGINE) intake polishing

Benjamin Harder wrote:

> Some listers that I know *hmmm* have just spent the big
> bucks and had the polishing done by a machine shop.  Looks the
> best doing it that way, but costs a bit...

I paid $200 to have my 50mm done, which also included a valve cover.  It took
the shop a month, but everything came out AWESOME.

Now all I need is my new head and this stuff can get out of the house and
onto the car.. latest word is that Collin will be done with it "over the
holidays".  Didn't specific which holidays..  :(   This whole process
started last JUNE!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0