RE: do you think my fuel problem is fixed?

This bears true only if the fuel is added to the airflow before the
appropriate runner.

The reality is that whatever cylinder is closest to the additional fueling
gets more fuel......and the farthest away gets less,  This applies to simply
adding a 5th injector like the calloway micofueler.  The Calloway part in
has been known to create an overrich condition in cyliner #4 and a lean
condition in cylinder #1 under prolonged boost.

However, Wings placement of the 4 injectors will provide the entire plenum
with more fuel than can be forced into any single cylinder during the period
that any intake valve is open, and the path of excess will be toward the #1
end of the plenum.

BcH