New Email addresses...

Morning folks,
	By or before Friday the 22nd. I will be a lot faster than before...

No smart remarks Ron...

I'll be joining the hi speed ranks on DSL...
I'll let you know as soon as I find out. I will be adding a full time server
to the line running Win 2000.

Brett, I will be happy to mirror Scirocco.org from here. Some ASP will be
available as well...

Rocco Component: I will be spending  12/29-30 under the hood of
Fronkenstein. I want it to RUN!!!! I am seriously considering transferring
the FF from MOM into the new Rocco.

Julie Macfarlane
'81-8v/FF Scirocco (Mom)
'81-16v/2Y Scirocco (Fronkenstien)
'83-8v/2H Rabbit GTi (Related, but we just don't talk about it....)
www.telenet.net/~juliemac/rocco