Re: New Email addresses...

>Brett, I will be happy to mirror Scirocco.org from here. Some ASP will be
>available as well...

As much as this makes sense, this won't work for a variety of reasons...
scirocco.org is headed for better times in the future, I promise.  I have
GOT to get it off the ISP that has my hands tied behind my back, but it's
free so it has that going for it.  I've got cable to my house, so when I
set up my machine room in the basement (which I'm currently redoing) I
will have much more capabilities and capacity for scirocco.org when I
transition it.  Thank you very much for the offer though.

Happy Holidays!

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net