RE: VDO gauge question.

I have six gauges in my 16V (like another lister said, it is possible and
fairly easy to fit a second 3-gauge panel at the space below the radio --go
with the Audi "angled" gauge panels, they make reading the gauges much
easier), with the 5 gauges Julie mentioned plus an outside temp. gauge
(pretty pricey at about $100, but nice to have). If you want just three I
would go with Vmeter, oil temp, and oil pressure.

Ilias

ps: the Vacuum gauge is by far the flashiest, as its pointer rapidly moves
when you change the throttle position, impressing the passengers
:-)