RE: VDO gauge question.

I totally agree with Kevin here. IMHO The oil temp is the MOST important
gauge in the car.
Remember, the Oil is the lifeblood of the car.
Example **Moved the Jetta 16V out of the garage, found another bad radiator
hose and didn't have a replacement. I had a couple hoses missing and no
coolant in the engine (only ran it about 1-1½ min.), not a problem.
Try doing that with no oil in the engine......get my point.
Just my $.02

Randy B
Mars 81S - techtonics tuning 1847cc 8V
Cosmos 81S - future project - dreaming of 200-220hp.
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver