Re: Borla muffler quality?

  Thanks to everyone that has replied.  I'm leaning toward the Ultraflo SS
system mainly because of the $100 price differential.  I've also heard that
the 2.25" exhaust systems (Borla is only available in 2.25") tend to bang
against the MK1 chassis.  I plan on keeping the cat, so hopefully it won't
be unbearably loud.  I'm not opposed to the car being louder, but I have
heard VW's on the street that are unbearably loud - even to drive next too.

-Shawn Rader
'81 Scirocco S