Re: [non-roc] Jetta lights

wiring the lights directly improves brightness??  how much does it
improve, and how do i
do this?  do i use a relay between the battery and the lights, with a
switch in the dash?  So, witht the original wiring, the wires for the
lights go from battery->fusebox->dash switch->lights?

any imput will be appreciated

-jake