Re: Insurance issues with roccos(LONG)

the sad thing about that is teh driver of the car, who happened not to be
your friend could just up and walk away with no consequenses,
you see teh car is insured thru your friend adn the driver has no liability
excpet to himself, he does not have to give you any money whatsoever if he
did not feel like it,   this exact situation happened to my friend and teh
guy who was driving the car finailly just said teh big ol   FU  adn walked
away   my friend was stuck withteh bill to fix teh car,  be glad they
offered some money.....
remmmerb it is teh car that is issured by the owner not the other peopel
driving it, so who ever owns the car is ultimatly responsible for the
insurance.
jonas