Re: [mk2] first aid kit

>  i was at the dealership delivering parts and asked about a couple of
>things. while they were accessing the etka cd, i saw that there was a
>first aid kit for the trunk of the scirocco. anyone ever seen one? i'm
>thinking it's european option (dirk?). i'd like to purchase one (or a
>couple) of these with the necessary mounting hardware if anyone can
>direct to one. thanx.
>
>--
> /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
>< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com
>  \ /
>   °

I've had one for a few years now actually, got it from Germany, and I
noticed that the cut-out in my 2000 Passat Wagon looked like it was
identical...which could be the reason they're now available in the US.
The mounting hardware consists of a rubber strap with a couple of metal
clips, just like what is supposed to  hold the jack and kit inside the
spare tire to keep it from rattling around.  The strap wasn't included
so order it separately if you need it.

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net