RE: [mk2] first aid kit

> things. while they were accessing the etka cd, i saw
> that there was a
> first aid kit for the trunk of the scirocco. anyone
> ever seen one? i'm
> thinking it's european option (dirk?). i'd like to

They were available in Europe only a few years back (97?), but
from what I have been told they are now available through the US
dealers and are pretty cheap ($35??).  The same medical kit fits
in the rear seat armrest in the Corrado, and probably just about
every VW.

Here's a picture on one mounted (behind the orange triagle box):
<http://www.driversfound.com/scirocco/profiles/1986_kim/kim7.jpg>

And here's what came in mine:
1 adhesive tape, 5 m x 2.5 cm
1 adhesive bandage, 50 cm x 6 cm
3 adhesive bandages, 10 cm x 6 cm
1 first aid packet, large
3 first aid packets, medium
1 bandaging cloth, 60 cm x 80 cm
3 bandaging cloths, 40 cm x 60 cm
6 gauze bandages, 8 cm x 4 cm
 3 gauze bandages, 6 cm x 4 cm
6 gauze dressings, 10 cm x 10 cm
2 triangular bandages
1 pair of first aid scissors
12 safety pins
4 disposable gloves
1 first aid instruction booklet
1 piece of white chalk

Contents my have change in 3+ years, though.

Nice to have just in case, but the best part is if you show, it's
good for another point.

HTH!

Gregory Davis       1985 Euro-spec Scirocco

GAK Motorsports... Your source for German Plates,
country emblems, Scirocco Gauge Panels, and more!

Visit http://www.DriversFound.com....
THE Scirocco Enthusiast Website!