RE: [Website] Pics up - Dan Snow's 87 Scirocco 'Vert / '81 Custom

I'm not much into flame wars, but I feel the need to add yet another "me
too" to John's.

I got to meet Dan a week or two ago (turns out we're both in Tampa), and
he's a cool guy who is VERY proud of his father's work. I'm looking forward
to meeting his dad sometime soon and seeing the cars. Were I to be offered a
ride in either (which I definitely wouldn't expect, btw) he wouldn't have to
ask twice!

Even if I had the skills, would my muse paint the same picture? Certainly
not, but that's what makes this hobby/sport/obsession so f**kin' awesome. I
have the utmost respect for someone who has the time/energy/money/guts to do
something truly unique. On top of it he had the skill and patience to
execute it well. My car is clean, but euro headlights do NOT make my car
unique.

Neal
(Not making points with the Martha Stuart Society of Style today, I'm
afraid...)