I'm officially a redneck

For those of you who may have doubted the rumors you've heard, here is proof
:)

http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/john_truck1.jpg

http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/john_truck2.jpg

Those are pictures of me autocrossing my '93 Dodge 3/4 ton 4x4 extended cab
turbodiesel farm truck (complete with snowplow harness) at Bandimere
Speedway near Denver during the summer of '99.  That's the list moderator
Christopher Mende running co-pilot.  I actually turned a few respectable
times, beating some of the guys in stock Honda's, etc.

The truck has since been replaced with a '97 1 ton dually 4x4 (
http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/97dodge.jpg ), but I haven't had the chance to
track-test it yet   :)

Enjoy

John