From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Kenneth Folkman Jr.
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2000 5:01 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: New list member

Hello everybody,
I just bought a Scirocco, and have been lurking on the list for a couple
days.  So I guess it's time for a formal introduction.  My name is
Kenneth(Ken is ok too, Kenny only if you're good looking), I'm 22 years old,
and live near Green Bay.  My Scirocco is a white 1980 S, I paid $100 for it.
This is my 2nd 'Rocco, I had an '84 Wolfsburg Edition, but sold it to a
friend and he sold it to my younger brother.  The only reason I sold it is
because about 2 1/2 years ago I was paralyzed from the waist down in a car
accident, so I can't drive stick shift anymore(it's been done before, but
it's not practical for daily driving).  I'll probably be putting a 4 speed
auto from a Passat or Corrado into the Scirocco.  I have a '91 Corrado with
the 4 speed auto, and it doesn't perform too bad...for an automatic.  I've
also got an '83 Rabbit 4 door I use for autocrossing, with the auto trans
it's not very fast, but it handles really well.  Check out the pics at my
website:

http://www.geocities.com/mk1madness/index.html

And for the ladies on the list, there's a pic of me without a shirt on the
Rabbit page:)

Kenneth
1980 Scirocco S
1983 Rabbit