Rear spoiler and side marker lights

Well with the cold here,...not much being accomplished.  I have finally
figured out the deal on my rear spoiler.  For those who remember I had an
extra rear spoiler/wing from a 16v rocco.  I removed it and have been trying
to figure out a way to make it have a "hard" exterior instead of that foam
stuff.  Today I sprayed the final coat of epoxy primer on my work and it
came out awesome.  Maybe next month or so I'll go buy the PPG red paint and
color match it so I can install it on my car?  Basically I figured out that
I need a couple coats of resin then a thicker coat and some fiberglass mat.
Top that off with a couple of gel coats of resin and that puppy is hard as a
rock!  An ass of sanding then took place and more resin to fill in spots
that I sanded through.  Two coats of epoxy primer and it is plenty smooth to
paint now.  (though I have found that epoxy stuff needs a lot of curing)
Anyhow,.....my new venture is cutting holes in some spare side mirrors for
my car.  I saw a Mercedes the other day that had side repeaters in its
mirrors.  I have found two different types of lenses that I will give a try.
Though I like the ones in the fenders.....I kind of forgot to cut the  holes
and stuff before we painted the front of the car last month or so,.....so I
am not going after the fenders for now.  So the mirrors seem like the next
best thing.
As for my 78 rocco......well today I found out something very interesting.
Without  a working cold start/5th injector.....this damn car simply won't
start.  Doh!  :~)   Hopefully I'll get a new one tomorrow or so.
Thats it for now,
Chris