Re: exhaust sys

No I haven't put it in yet but some friends of mine are gonna do it for me if I decide to go on with te swap. The part with the block and the wiring is clear but if I have buy a complete new exhaust system it would be too expensive.

That's why I ask you guys for advise. and if I understand it correct the MK2 16v will be fittable (with some adjustions).

Greetings from Holland

Peter Bol